Sunday, June 27, 2010

Seaside

I have been in Seaside, Florida with my best friend Sara and her family for a little over a week but I am finally back! I had such a great vacation and coming home is bittersweet. Here are a few of the photos I took during my stay.


Our precious house we stayed in, everything was decorated so girly!

We rode bikes everywhere
Frost Bites Sno-cone Trailer, too yum!

BP Oil Clean-Up Crews...They all walked around in the mornings but luckily there was no oil!
For anyone that has never been to Seaside, I suggest you go! It is the cutest town in the world :)

2 comments:

  1. never been! glad to see it is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a nice vacation! I'll have to look into it when if I travel to florida :)

    http://hayleygolightlystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete